The Highlands Health Club is an approved provider of the NSW Active Kids Program.
We are making it easier for kids to be active with our $100 VOUCHER that can be claimed on the following services for ages between 5 - 18 years:
• 10 week Transformation Challenge
• Teen Gym
• 8 week Healthy Kids Program
• 12 week Sports Strength & Conditioning Programs
Commencing from the 31st January 2018, vouchers can be claimed with the 5 following steps:
Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
2. Visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ and create or login to your My Service NSW Account.
3. Complete an 'Active Kids' application through your My Service NSW Account.
You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print & email).
4. Redeem your voucher.
5. Bring your child’s voucher in to the gym.