The Highlands Health Club is an approved provider of the NSW Active Kids Program.
We are making it easier for kids to be active with our $100 VOUCHER that can be claimed on the following services for ages between 5 - 18 years:
• Pole Dancing Classes
• 10 week Transformation Challenge
• Teen Gym
• 8 week Healthy Kids Program
• 12 week Sports Strength & Conditioning Programs
Commencing from the 31st January 2018, vouchers can be claimed with the 5 following steps:
Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
2. Visit and create or login to your My Service NSW Account.
3. Complete an 'Active Kids' application through your My Service NSW Account.
You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print & email).
4. Redeem your voucher.
5. Bring your child’s voucher in to the gym.